May 20-22: Fête de la Cité at the Fondation des Etats-Unis
Three days of cultural events at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris, you can’t miss it! On the programme: concerts, exhibitions, balls, gastronomic stands, etc. Find here all the events scheduled at the Cité.
Come and enjoy our Franco-American cultural program that will take place in our Art Deco style Grand Salon
On the agenda :
- 10 – 12:30 / 14:30 – 19:30 : Operable Routines 125, an exhibition of photographs by Andrew Vox (FEU resident).
- 20 – 22 : Show Dawn’s Early Light : a retrospective of American music and dance.
- 14 – 17 : Opening of the photo exhibition of Andrew Vox
- 11 – 14 : Burundi specialities stand, for the benefit of the association Bright Burundi Scholarship
- 17 – 18 : Rendez-vous Musical : Fête de la Cité special by Harriet Hale Woolley resident musicians and fellows.
For a small glimpse of what the weekend holds, here is a summary of the Fête de la Cité 2015: